We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sundancer, Baywatch, Escapa

Wheaton, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Sundancer, Baywatch, Escapa

We have family staying at Sundancer on Captiva Drive and are looking for an additional home within an easy walk. Escapade on Wiles and Baywatch on Captiva are available, but, even with Google I can't tell what the walk would be like. Can anyone help or give another suggestion? Thanks

Captiva
Level Contributor
77 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sundancer, Baywatch, Escapa

Walking distance is about 3/4 of a mile between Escapade and Sundancer. The beach path is 150 feet from Escapade. Baywatch to Sundancer is a bit shorter. Note - Baywatch has no beach access, so the walk to Sundancer is necessary to use the beach.

Wheaton, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sundancer, Baywatch, Escapa

Thank you for replying can you walk the beach between Escapade and Sundancer? Are you familiar with Escapade at all?

Thanks so much for your help!

Mary

Wheaton, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sundancer, Baywatch, Escapa

Thank you for replying can you walk the beach between Escapade and Sundancer? Are you familiar with Escapade at all?

Thanks so much for your help!

Mary

Ft Myers
Level Contributor
96 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sundancer, Baywatch, Escapa

Escapade is very close to my house & I know it pretty well. Private message me for info. I don't know your needs, so I can't make any appropriate comments.

5. Re: Sundancer, Baywatch, Escapa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Captiva Island