We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Seas Island Resort - surely it is perfect for me?

London
9 posts
Save Topic
South Seas Island Resort - surely it is perfect for me?

Normally we stay self catering in AMI at Island Garden Villas (which is heaven) however, we are doing a road trip around South of FL and I want to try somewhere different to end up - I had my heart set on Sanibel and Captiva without really knowing either place.

We are two adults and 2 kids - 10 and 8.

I would really have liked a resort where we could have walked to a variety of restaurants but I want it quiet at same time. I did half-consider Clearwater and Marco Island but tbh I think I want somewhere more restful so I am not sure where I want exists - key it has a beautiful beach.

South Seas has beach, pool, marina, plenty of restaurants, isn't overly priced compared to the competition, free Wi-Fi, free breakfast for kids, free parking, trolley. I really don't see what can possibly not be perfect about it. What am I missing?

Mentioned in this post
Sanibel Island
Sanibel Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Captiva Island
Captiva Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Marco Island
Marco Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: South Seas Island Resort - surely it is perfect for me?

Hi, Tara. Sorry for the delay. Our concierge will be reaching out to you today to help with your questions.

Regards,

Neil Swetz

Dir of Guest Services

12. Re: South Seas Island Resort - surely it is perfect for me?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2016, 12:16