We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Disney springs

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Parking at Disney springs

Is there a charge to park at Disney Springs?? If so, how much? And would I be able to purchase theme park tickets at world of Disney?

6 replies to this topic
Scarborough
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Parking at Disney springs

Parking is free at Disney springs and can I recommend orange or lime parking as its closest to the shopping/eateries 😀

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont, Ormond Beach
Level Contributor
9,641 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: Parking at Disney springs

No charge. Orange & Lime garages are nice, modern, and convenient - a quick 3-4 minute walk to DS.

Edited: 05 August 2018, 06:05
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
8,317 posts
83 reviews
3. Re: Parking at Disney springs

As far as I know World of Disney the shop does not sell the theme park tickets but there is a Disney guest service, don't know location at DS but they can activate peoples magic bands and their tickets so they may also sell them.

Orlando
1 post
2 reviews
4. Re: Parking at Disney springs

There is a Guest Relations building in the center of Disney Springs that can help you buy your tickets.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
40,373 posts
660 reviews
5. Re: Parking at Disney springs

It is free and there is a garage you can park in.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
24,580 posts
20 reviews
6. Re: Parking at Disney springs

Parking is free;Guest Services where you buy park tickets is across from Zara. There is no transportation from Disney Springs to the Disney parks but the Guest Services there is the best Guest Services location at Disney.

Reply to: Parking at Disney springs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted