We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
35 reviews
15 helpful votes
Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any idea what time of year the travel companies release the WDW holidays for 2022? I'm looking at booking well in advance so I can pay for it along the way.

Many thanks

30 replies to this topic
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

Hello,

I have been looking into the same. I have found Disney realise dates for Hotel only up to December 2021 and then you can add a flight on later. I am wanting to book from the UK though so the independent travel providers here in the UK would not be any use to you as we would book through Virgin or TUI which includes flights.

I have found condos available on airbnb (really nice) for 2022. I am really unsure about booking an on-site Disney hotel. The rooms do not look worth the money spent, no balcony unless you stay at Animal Kingdom or more expensive resorts.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
35 reviews
15 helpful votes
2. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

Thanks Stephanie. I went with my father and my daughter 4 years ago and we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It was paid for by my father though and although it was fabulous it’s definitely out of my price range! 😂

We flew from Manchester on a Virgin holiday. I don’t know about it trying to get a Disney hotel again or opt for a cheaper one but then there is car hire to take into account and extra food etc.

I was thinking if I can book for 2022 as soon as the deals come out I can pay for it but by bit to make it more affordable.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
5 helpful votes
3. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

So you are in the UK? Okay sorry I thought you were American.

I am really torn as most of the moderate or value resorts in Disney are like motel rooms with no balcony. I know Animal Kingdom do have balconies but was working out at like £7k for the full trip to stay in one of those rooms. Did you think it was worth the money staying on site?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
5 helpful votes
4. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

Also, by November summer 2022 will be on sale with TUI.

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
35 reviews
15 helpful votes
5. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

I think for the ease of being able to hop onto the free Disney transport it was brilliant. I also think the fast pass thing was great. The breakfasts at Animal Kingdom were absolutely to die for. We didn’t bother with lunch On most days - just a little snack! I’m not sure the difference in price yet as I’ve only just started to look into it, but the experience was amazing when we went. My Dad definitely organised a deluxe trip though and I know for the 3 of us is was about £16k (we flew upper class). I’m not replicating that this time though! 😂😂

Hampton, United...
Level Contributor
6,119 posts
14 reviews
29 helpful votes
6. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

While paying as you go might seem a good idea, it is not as good unless Covid19 is completely cleared up. This is because no travel insurance will now cover you for this. I know you are talking 2022 but better to keep cash in your account. Can you not open another savings account, maybe with different provider to your bank account to make it harder to dip into?

1 post
7. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

A company called ocean Florida are taking bookings for 2022 now, if you stop on site and get your tickets from them you can also qualify for the free dining if your dates match up with the offer dates when released, definately worth consideration

Maryland
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
8. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

Would it not be less risky to just putting the money aside in the hope that you can come in 2022? Between potential bankruptcies, lack of travel insurance etc I’m just not sure it’s advisable to give your money to a travel company. That’s just my opinion - I’ve got moneys tied up with airlines from cancelled trips at the moment and I’d rather it was with me!

essex
3 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
9. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

I would personaly wait till 2022, i am. 2022 release dates are around december time this year when things are normal that is. Join the facebook group " Its Orlando Time " its a large comunity and you will find out every answer to your questions ( apart from when are america going to let us uk people in)

essex
3 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
10. Re: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Save

I would personaly wait till 2022, i am. 2022 release dates are around december time this year when things are normal that is. Join the facebook group " Its Orlando Time " its a large comunity and you will find out every answer to your questions ( apart from when are america going to let us uk people in)

Reply to: Release dates for 2022 travel companies Disney holidays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
US$USD
Malaysia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.