We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

Hi, my husband and I are heading to Orlando and plan to spend a day at one theme park. We want all the usual stuff - fun and excitment, but nothing too kidsy. What do you recommend will keep us busy and interested all day??

Kind regards, Radrox

uk
Level Contributor
206 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

I O A @ Universal, some big rides

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
559 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

Island of Adventure without a doubt. Everything is bigger, faster and wetter there!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,121 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

If you want the big thrill rides, then I agree with the others about Islands of Adventure.

However, if you want less rides and more variety of attractions including cultural experinces, my suggestion would be Epcot. While it has some really cool rides, it also has a whole lot more with the World Showcase area along with Future World.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,886 posts
1,772 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

IOA/Universal.

I still believe that Adults can have fun in Disney though.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
1,103 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

Of course you can have fun at Disney.

You haven't lived if you have never ridden on It's A Small World.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
486 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

ioa/universal or even busch gardens

or even hollywood studios thats fab and you get the disney feel xx

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,296 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

I agree with everything that has been said already, IoA is a really good place. Epcot is fab too, thats the park that i really didnt fancy, but really enjoyed it!

Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
194 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

I 100% recommend Epcot. I am 27 and Epcot has always been my favorite theme park in Orlando. It something for everyone. I always enjoy winding at the end of the day at Epcot with a stroll around the World Showcase and watching Illuminations.

Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
194 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

"I 100% recommend Epcot. I am 27 and Epcot has always been my favorite theme park in Orlando. It something for everyone. I always enjoy winding at the end of the day at Epcot with a stroll around the World Showcase and watching Illuminations."

Please excuse my broken sentences! I meant: Epcot has something for everyone...from Mission to Mars/Test Track/Soarn' to the World Showcase. I always find myself walking around the World Showcase in the evening (after dining at one of their many fantastic restaurants)....nothing beats finishing up the day with watching Illuminations!

10. Re: Best theme park for 2 x 28 year olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 09:19