We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
616 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??

A great place to stop and have a slice of fresh home made pizza by the slice $ 3.99 !! in Palm Beach!!,or specialty sandwich's,pizazz's, there is a few seats for in store eating but at noon fill fast! or a lovely meal take out,pizzas, gourmet meals and groceries,sea food fresh,specialty juice drinks,\

This is Amici Market, owner Maurizio will be behind the counter or in store catering to discerning Palm Beach Local customers, see web site

http://www.myamicimarket.com

You never know if you may bump in to Rush Conservative talk show host that lives a short drive away or many of the other Palm Beach residents that come back because of the great food and service owner Maurizio showers upon these hard to please folks and they eat it up literally,

We were by the past week to grab several slices of Pizza before we cruised down the street thru one of the few public beach entrances few know of due to lack of or no parking more of a local islander thing FYI The Palm Beach jet set locals call them self's Islanders, That said we tried the fresh Shrimp pizza to die for a light cream sauce buttery thin crust and fresh shrimp adorned my slice I was hard pressed to share and the Mrs. had a mixed pepper pizza in tomatoes sauce thin crust all were fabulous and as we dined a local contractor on lunch shared a tip to come early so if the slice is re warmed it can be heated until the cheese is bubbling as he liked! this dose not happen around rush time noon.

We made this our stop each day for lunch while we explored Palm Beach proper and thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and people watching locals and Maurizio's bubbly personality and broken English/Italian accent as he catered to every ones needs!

This place is a must do or see destination when in Palm Beach!

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 February 2017, 09:35

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
616 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??

your next trip make sure to get to his market for lunch, go early! You will love it, yes we just returned too and next year will stay longer!

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
2,916 posts
726 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??

Thank you for posting. I will be staying in West Palm Beach for 2 weeks in February & will definitely go to Amici Market. It's only 1 mile away!

Shrimp Pizza sounds heavenly & the Menu is tantalizing!

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
616 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??

Its the best value around,Lots of great places for meal in Palm Beach and I do not mind spending big money on a culinary delight ,, but when I can get a value I do! Also Make sure also to do the Worth Ave tour on Wednesday's if you have not yet! A great way to get up on the History of Palm Beach,,,,,

Chicago Il
Level Contributor
106 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??

Thanks for sharing this info. I'll be there next week and this is definitely on my list now.

Reply to: A Great lunch stop on Palm Beach,and who knows??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Beach