We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A tour guide to Palm Beach & photos, Our web blog

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
616 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
A tour guide to Palm Beach & photos, Our web blog

Hi,

If looking for a few things to do or see on island PALM BEACH? or would like to see some secret beach areas? have a inexpensive meal? how dose inexpensive go with Palm Beach? see our web blog page we did as so many ask us questions on places to stay or visit while there.

…blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

hope you enjoy our tour!

and by the way there are so many great places to eat at and visit & stay we only touch a few and do update!

Edited: 29 January 2017, 04:49
2 replies to this topic
Chicago Il
Level Contributor
106 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A tour guide to Palm Beach & photos, Our web blog

That was awesome! I'll be there first week of May. I have never been in that area so I'm excited to explore.

Can I find your blogs online?

Thanks for posting all the great pictures:)

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
616 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A tour guide to Palm Beach & photos, Our web blog

you will have a great time, our blog link we will update ,right now just have Palm Beach covered, will add a few more towns south as we gone on great rain day projects, make sure to visit some of our places listed, but one thing it looks like May they no longer run the Worth Ave tour ,but do walk the street park at Apollo lot or uber in, but make sure to walk behind the courts off street lots of quaint shops, stores, and places to eat and relax.

Have a fun trip! were back down in August to spend some time with the kids at the Breakers! Fun in the Sun!

Reply to: A tour guide to Palm Beach & photos, Our web blog
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Beach