We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Palm Beach Area

Chicago Il
Level Contributor
106 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
First time to Palm Beach Area

Hello. This will be my first time to this area. We will be staying in Palm Beach Shores but I imagine we will spend a lot of time in Palm Beach or Palm Beach Gardens since it appears that Palm Beach Shores is a rather small area.

I usually vacation on the gulf side of florida.

Is the PB area dressier??

Any suggestions of what to do and see would be greatly appreciated. We will have a car.

Thanks for any info! 😊

14 replies to this topic
South Florida...
Level Contributor
690 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: First time to Palm Beach Area

"Free admission to all through December 2018." As far as Trump donating to the Norton, uh, no. He has never been accepted into Palm Beach society--a very exclusive bunch

Edited: 02 April 2017, 01:17
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,094 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: First time to Palm Beach Area

I haven't been in Palm Beach for some years, used to work on yachts moored there, that's why I know about the bike trail but even then Trump was really frown upon and his different projects for Mar A Lago with condos galore was quickly rejected by the City Council. I think that he presented a few different versions that were all nixed so finally he decided to just use the existing buildings, add a few more and make the rest in a golf course. Mmm that rigns familiar isn't it? Just the same as the arab / muslim ban...

Chicago Il
Level Contributor
106 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: First time to Palm Beach Area

Thanks for the great info! Sounds like there is a ton of stuff to do in the PB area.

Much more than when I was vacationing on the Gulf side.

😊

New Jersey
Level Contributor
25 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: First time to Palm Beach Area

@ Dive7, are you saying that you can park to the right of the Security booth at the Breakers and not be charged the parking fee??

Reply to: First time to Palm Beach Area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Palm Beach