We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ritz Amelia Island or The Breakers Palm Beach

nyc
Level Contributor
93 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Ritz Amelia Island or The Breakers Palm Beach

Going to Florida with a couple with a 1 year old and my husband who likes tennis. We all love a beautiful beach. Any recommendations in terms of these properties? Which has less bugs at the beginning of May?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Tequesta, Florida
Level Contributor
159 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ritz Amelia Island or The Breakers Palm Beach

I've been to both & they are both awesome! Amelia Island is a bit more isolated but still gorgeous. Palm Beach has more to offer if you are looking outside of the resort. I don't think bugs will be an issue, particularly staying oceanfront with the breezes. I believe both resorts offer lovely tennis facilities & beautiful beaches.

Mentioned in this post
2. Re: Ritz Amelia Island or The Breakers Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2018, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Palm Beach