We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

Has anybody rented from them? I can't find anything about them online. They have a TON of rentals on their website pcbcv(.)com. They seem nice and legit. I was thinking of renting from them in early May. Either them or a Maravilla condo in Destin. But I can't find not one review about them or their units. We've stayed at TI last year and loved it but they said this year they could only take 1 pet but Patrick said they'd take more than one which is odd because 3 other owners I talked about renting to said they couldn't, it was the buildings policy now. Any information would be great. Thanks again.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

Never mind. The guy just emailed me again and said TI only allows one dog. May I complain? *ahem*!

Why would a building that was pet friendly for years suddenly decide only 1 pet per unit?! Ridiculous! They have to lose like half their business. When I was there, there were multiple families with more than 1 dog. I saw families with a lot, like 3 a unit. I am so upset. We loved that place. Beautiful view , away from that super crowded part of PCB. Oh well. Guess we're going to Destin. :-/

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

I've never understood that myself. What difference does it make if you have 1 dog or 2? I'm fine with the "no pets" rule. But when you do allow pets and put a limit, then it's kind of silly. Most people wouldn't travel with more than they could handle, and those that do would be very rare occasions. Besides, it's more money for them anyway....

I also don't understand why these rentals have a weight limit. I think it's like a 35 lb. weight limit in some places? Does a smaller dog behave better than a bigger dog? What's their logic? My 80 lb. doberman is much better behaved than my 14 lb. min pin! I don't have to babysit the big one...but the little one is not to be trusted on his own!!

Which brings me back to the silliness of the number of pets allowed. What if you have 3 dogs that weigh 10 lbs? Essentially, they would take up the same space of a 30 lb. dog, right? :)

I found this website...hope this might help? http://www.petvacationhomes.com/search/Florida/Panama+City+Beach/vacation-rentals/index_145.html

Good luck finding a place you can enjoy with your doggies!!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
392 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

I know you are not going to rent there now because of the pet policy but just in case you go sometime with no pets. Parnick and Tina and their staff are great to rent from. We found them about 3 years ago and have rented from them several times. The units have always been great and we have never had any problems. Our deposit is always returned quickly and you can always get in touch with them if you need to. They are always who we check with first.

Rome, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

I have known Mr. Jennings and his father for over 20 years. My husband was a funeral director apprendic and manager for the Sr. Mr. Jennings. They are great people. Jr. Mr. Jennings is a smart business man and all around good guy. Don't think you'll have any problems from the owners.

KMiles

Rome, GA

Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
30 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

HI! I haven't rented from them or heard of them, but have you tried looking on VRBO? I rented a two bedroom at TI last year from a couple and they were GREAT! I don't know, however, what their pet policy is. I know I did see pets there last year. ;) I always go through VRBO.com and have never had a bad experience with the room. Just a couple of condominiums. lol.

Atlanta, Georgia...
Level Contributor
30 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

Sorry.. didn't look at the date here. My bad. lol

7. Re: Patrick and Tina Jennings rental Treasure Island???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:15