We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring break destin or pensacola Florida

Alabama
5 posts
Save Topic
spring break destin or pensacola Florida

Can someone help me trying to figure out which city has the best spring break between destin Florida and pensacola Florida and which is just the better city in general because I want to go to the beach ,party, shop and just have a good time going different places and seeing and doing different things.

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Pensacola Beach
Pensacola Beach
Florida Panhandle, FL
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
817 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spring break destin or pensacola Florida

Pensacola by far. You get the beach which is fantastic, but the downtown nightlife is a whole different vacation. It's like two cities in one vacation. There is a reason I live in Pensacola and not Destin. Destin is cool if ya want to hang at a few restaurants and spend time in your resort, but the nightlife on Pensacola Beach and Downtown Pensacola can't be matched on the Emerald Coast.

Mentioned in this post
Pensacola Beach
Pensacola Beach
Florida Panhandle, FL
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Downtown Pensacola
Downtown Pensacola
117 Reviews
Pensacola, FL
Emerald Coast
Emerald Coast
24 Reviews
Florida
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spring break destin or pensacola Florida

Definitely Pensacola. You have a much wider array of things to do. Pensacola is a real city and not a tourist trap. You are also close to much nicer beaches and they never have the nasty seaweed that Destin does. You are also close to Perdido Key, Orange Beach and Gulf Shores. If the weather is iffy you still have malls, shopping galore, museums, art galleries and just so much that I have only sampled 10% of what there is to do in 8 years of vacationing there! The people are super friendly too.

Mentioned in this post
Pensacola Beach
Pensacola Beach
Florida Panhandle, FL
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Perdido Key
Perdido Key
Florida Panhandle, FL
3. Re: spring break destin or pensacola Florida

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Pensacola
More Pensacola Topics