We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Urgent Care in Sarasota

West Virginia
Level Contributor
57 posts
46 reviews
Help with Urgent Care in Sarasota

Our little one has developed a rash that our pediatrician back home thinks we may have to get looked at soon. What are some good urgent cares or pediatric care centers in Sarasota?

sarasota, florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota
Level Contributor
1,951 posts
117 reviews
1. Re: Help with Urgent Care in Sarasota

where are you in sarasota? good to go close to you....

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
202 reviews
2. Re: Help with Urgent Care in Sarasota

You might want to "Google" "Urgent Care in Sarasota" - there are numerous sites, and it depends where you're staying as to which one is closer (you might also want to check the reviews- some have ONE star, while others have 4-5).

I had a nasty fall last year (in the middle of Gulf of Mexico Drive on LBK) - ended up going to the "immediate care area" of Blake Medical Center in Bradenton. Would recommend AGAINST going there - had a nasty scrape on my forehead (in addition to a broken hand), and when I asked if I needed to have an x-ray on my head, the nurse practitioner said, "We don't do that here."

Also, be sure that the clinic is covered by YOUR insurance carrier - I have Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield so I thought I was covered ... I wasn't - there's an Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida (but it's not associated with Anthem).

3. Re: Help with Urgent Care in Sarasota

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2018, 12:18