We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Tomatoes question

upstate NY
Level Contributor
273 posts
195 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet Tomatoes question

I have never been or heard of Sweet Tomatoes but I read that they specialize in a great salad bar and soups. I like both but do they have meat, fish or chicken too? Just wondering what is on their buffet menu.

Siesta Key, Florida
Destination Expert
for Siesta Key
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet Tomatoes question

The salad bar is very good, large selection of items, very fresh and crispy. I don't remember them having a buffett area with different meat or fish entrees - they do have a few different types of pasta that are just fair, also 3 or 4 pretty good soups, breads and ice cream for making a sundae.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,613 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweet Tomatoes question

They usually have a tuna salad, pizza-like focacias, several soups (vegitarian and non-veg), pasta with a meat sauce I believe

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet Tomatoes question

And some small containers of grilled chicken to add to a salad. There are also cheese, beans, etc. for protein.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
11,235 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sweet Tomatoes question

Yes, for an extra costs you can buy a container of chicken etc. (protein) to eat as well.

http://www.sweettomatoes.com/

~SRQgirl

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
452 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sweet Tomatoes question

I LOVE Sweet Tomatoes & we ate at one while in Sarasota a few weeks ago. You won't even miss the chicken (although like pp mentioned it sounds like you can order it). Very good salads, soups & pizza. I wish I had one nearby!!

6. Re: Sweet Tomatoes question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2012, 03:45
7. Re: Sweet Tomatoes question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2010, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Sarasota