We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures

Connaught, Ireland
2 posts
Save Topic
Pictures

This might be a silly question but does anybody have any pictures of Highland park. I am writing a novel and it is based in a town on the shore of lake michigan. After research, I discovered that Highland park was the perftect town to base the novel in. Sadly, I don't have a budget or time to visit the place so, if possible does anybody have any links to photos that I can see of the town, particularly the boating warehouse/dock that I can see on google earth by the lake and beach. If there are any photos of low to middle class housing too. An idea is to post them as a photo on google earth, I hear that you can do that.

Best regards and would be very happy if someone could help.

Sam

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
49,763 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pictures

www.pioneerlocal.com/highlandpark/index.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/us/illinois/cook-county/highland-park-(cook-illinois)-PLGEO100100501650000.topic

neighborhoodlink.com/places/…pictures

images.google.com/images…

If you cruise through real estate listings in Highland Park, I'm sure you can find more photos.

Connaught, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pictures

thanks so much these are great...

3. Re: Pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2010, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Highland Park