We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Wayne Trip Report

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
135 posts
25 reviews
Fort Wayne Trip Report

I had the opportunity to visit Fort Wayne last month, part of my Midwest Final Farewell tour before I move out west! I was impressed with the amount of activities to do, and the summer calendar full of activities.

I would have preferred to stay downtown, but getting around was manageable. I loved Parkview Field - so much to do in addition to watching baseball. Also got out for a paddle on the rivers, took the dog to Bicentennial Woods and Fox Island, and got a backstage tour of the Arts United Center.

I would highly recommend Fort Wayne as a Midwest weekend destination!

campfiresandconcierges.com/fort-wayne-indian…

3 replies to this topic
Auburn, Indiana
Destination Expert
for Fort Wayne, Auburn
Level Contributor
196 posts
505 reviews
1. Re: Fort Wayne Trip Report

Glad to hear that you were able to see some of the attractions that Fort Wayne has to offer. Good luck out west!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Level Contributor
98 posts
131 reviews
2. Re: Fort Wayne Trip Report

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Fort Wayne. I love my hometown & wish more people would come see what the fort is all about.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
33,320 posts
6,456 reviews
3. Re: Fort Wayne Trip Report

I am happy you had such a great time. My relatives are from Fort Wayne so its always fun to read trip reports fro there. Thanks for writing such a nice report.

Reply to: Fort Wayne Trip Report
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fort Wayne