We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need cheap motel in Shelbyville, TN

POLAND
2 posts
Save Topic
I need cheap motel in Shelbyville, TN

Hi everyone from Shelbyville, TN. This is meesage for people from this city. I'm student from Poland/Europe and I'm looking for cheap place (motel/hotel) to living for 4 months (from 14th of June). I arrive to this city from international students' exchange program and I will work and tour in this city. I have job at Newell Rubbermaid - Pen Manufactury, 1 Sharpie Way. Could You help to me to find cheap motel near 1 Sharpie Way for 2 students? Maybe some addresses, telephones and prices, please, if You have some free time of course. All information please send to my email dkon@interia.pl . Good-bye soon :)

Adriana

south
Level Contributor
235 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need cheap motel in Shelbyville, TN

Adriana,

You should rewrite your message and post it again in the Shelbyville TENNESSEE forum, as this forum is Shelbyville, Indiana. Rather than the Shelbyville forum, you might get a better response by using the broader Tennessee (all cities) forum. Shelbyville Tennessee has few motels. Murfreesboro is a mid-size city not far from Shelbyville, and you will have more choices there. On a student exchange program, you have to find your own hotel? Murfreesboro is also home to Middle Tennessee State University. Maybe they have an office for foreign or visiting students.

2. Re: I need cheap motel in Shelbyville, TN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about Shelbyville
Recent Conversations