We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B in BBH-any recs?

dallas
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
B&B in BBH-any recs?

We're looking for a b&b in Boothbay Harbor.

Can anyone recommend one?

Any to avoid?

Also looking for good pasta for dinner, if anyone knows of a place.

Many thanks!

Boston
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B in BBH-any recs?

The Topside is a great B&B in Boothbay. The location is perfect, right in Town but it also has beautiful water views. The breakfast is fantastic and the rooms are attractive and clean.

For pasta, I'd suggest Ports of Italy. They are located in town (short walk from Topside) and the food is excellent. Some people think it's a little pricey so check out their menu online before you go.

Maine
Level Contributor
857 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B in BBH-any recs?

Hi Lemadades,

Tillie07 gave a great suggestion. Other B&B's worth checking out are the Welch House, Blue Heron, Five Gables, Admiral's Quarters and the Greenleaf Inn.

If you go to www.boothbayharbor.com, click on the Visitor's link, click on accomodations, and then click on B&B's you'll find links to lots of B&B's. See what appeals to you!

I've been inside all the one's I suggested other the Blue Heron and they all are charming, nicely maintained and have good locations. The Five Gables is located in East Boothbay and has great views of the water (Linekin Bay), but it is not in town and is about a 5 minute drive away. The rest are all in town and have water views of some sort.

Good luck with your trip planning :).

cozyharbor

Meadow Vista, CA
Level Contributor
137 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B in BBH-any recs?

We just stayed at the Bayberry no more than a couple of weeks ago. I can't comment on the other establishments, but our stay was great, no complaints. Sleep comfort mattress, one block from town. Great hosts.

4. Re: B&B in BBH-any recs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Boothbay Harbor