We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for the Saint Mry's Oyster Festival

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay for the Saint Mry's Oyster Festival

My friend and I are looking for an interesting, nice place to stay in October for the Saint Mary's County Oyster Festival in Leonardtown. We are looking for a room with two double (or twin) beds and a private bath so most all the B&B's listed are out. Suggestions please?? Many thanks!!

Maryland
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay for the Saint Mry's Oyster Festival

I don't think there are any hotels in Leonardtown.

Try staying in Lexington Park or other nearby towns.

-Hampton Inn Lexington Park

-Fairfield Inn Lexington Park

-Holiday Inn Select Solomons

Those are nice and will put you the closest to Leonardtown (not much of anything else there).

Mentioned in this post
Lexington
Lexington
Kentucky
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
Hampton Inn Lexington...
454 Reviews
Lexington Park, MD
Charlotte Hall, MD
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay for the Saint Mry's Oyster Festival

If you come back this year check us out at www.brictoriacottage.com We are 12 miles North of the fairgrounds in Charlotte Hall.

Mentioned in this post
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
3. Re: Where to stay for the Saint Mry's Oyster Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2009, 15:20
Get answers to your questions about Leonardtown