We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rip off red week

Pasadena, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
rip off red week

surf side took me and my families money. we payed for a time share and got nothing. why did you do this. that is my question

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rip off red week

Not sure what you are talking about but suggest you might want to contact the State Attorney General's office for Consumer Affairs

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,591 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rip off red week

There's a Surfside that is an InnSeasons time share in Falmouth Kendrick. Maybe that's the location being discussed. You're right, there's too little info here to even guess what info is being requested.

bennington Vermont
Level Contributor
174 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rip off red week

Wow !! If you can't articulate better than that , don't bother getting on this web site.

Fairhaven...
Destination Expert
for New Bedford
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rip off red week

Only one post so it is questionable anyways.

5. Re: rip off red week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 17:20
Get answers to your questions about Falmouth