We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seafood restaurants

Palmer,Massachusetts
Level Contributor
133 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
seafood restaurants

My wife & I will be traveling to peabody in a couple of weeks, and we would like to know of some good seafood restaurants ,in the area. Thank you

P.S. Are their any dinner theatres in the area as well..

Turners Seafood
$$ - $$$, American, Seafood, Soups
Finz Seafood & Grill
$$ - $$$, American, Seafood, Soups
Sea Level Oyster Bar
$$ - $$$, American, Bar, Seafood
Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seafood restaurants

Dziadzu1,

One show that I can highly recommend is Joey Noone's at Angelica's Restaurant. Try to get tickets if you can, it's GREAT. It's located at 49 So. Main St on Rte 114 in Middleton, MA. Not far from Peabody at all. Just mapquest the directions. The restaurant is extremely good too, you'll really love the food here. Go to their site and on the left hand side of it you'll see info on Joey Noone's show there:

www.Angelicas-online.com

Here's his site too:

www.JoeyVoicesShow.com

The North Shore Music Theater has plays and musicals, they don't have dinner though. Your best bet is Angelica's these days. Further up in Amesbury, MA is a really good dinner theater, it's the Amesbury Playhouse Dinner Theater located at 194 Main St. in Amesbury, MA, it's a year round dinner theater:

www.AmesburyPlayhouse.com

We go to the SeaWitch in Peabody believe it or not. It's really good, it's not fancy or anything, it's very relaxing and a good place for lunch. It's located on Rte 1 in Peabody, when you're driving north stay on Rte 1, don't go toward I-95 and it's just beyond here a ways on the right. It's really easy to get to. You can mapquest it, here's the address, 203 Newbury St., Peabody, MA.

There's a Legal Seafood's at the North Shore Mall in Peabody that's always good!

If you like Chinese food, the BEST and I'm talking the BEST Chinese restaurant I ever went to in my life is located in Peabody, it's Su Chang's at 373 Lowell St. in Peabody. Atmosphere, cuisine, everything about it you will absolutely love. It's a beautiful restaurant, you can't miss it on Lowell St., it's a stunning building at a set of lights, when you look over it's on the corner.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Peabody
Peabody
Massachusetts
Newbury Guest House
Newbury Guest House
706 Reviews
Boston, MA
Su Chang's
Su Chang's
173 Reviews
Peabody, MA
2. Re: seafood restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Peabody
Recent Conversations