We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
138 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

We went to La Chaya restaurant last night for the second time. The first time was fabulous, this time was a different story. We had a 8:00 reservation and we were not seated until 8:55. After waiting for our food for almost an hour, it was brought out in shifts with everyone being served at different times, When I complained, the owner ( I believe) said "if you are not happy with the service DO NOT COME BACK!" Wow. You would think restaurants would really appreciate customers in this economy, Will we be back???Are you kidding! There are many great restaurants in Minneapolis that appreciate their customers,

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
3,943 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

Where is this place ?

I've never been / never heard

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
138 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

It is on 46th and Nicollet,

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
255 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

Interesting. I go by that place every day on my way to work, and I've always wondered about it. I guess now I don't need to try it.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
138 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

Good choice!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

This is surprising, especially in a highly competitive industry such as restaurants (and in this economy). Though I don't make it to that end of town very often these days anyway, it seems for anyone who still wants to try it they should soon - or risk never trying it when they go out of business.

6. Re: La Chaya restaurant Minneapolis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2010, 13:21