We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guided tours to taleisin starting from Minneapolis?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Guided tours to taleisin starting from Minneapolis?

Hello. Is anyone aware of guided tours to Taleisin that begin in Minneapolis? I would love to visit but am interested in doing a tour so I don't have to drive. Thanks!

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
211 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guided tours to taleisin starting from Minneapolis?

Taleisin is several hours away from Minneapolis, in Wisconsin. I could be wrong but I have never heard of any tours from Minneapolis. You may want to look in Madison? You could probably take the Greyhound to Madison and then take a tour from there. I'll post again if I run across any other details that would be of help.

South Dakota
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Guided tours to taleisin starting from Minneapolis?

Never heard of any tours there, either. House on the Rock is just down the road and is probably better known in the Midwest. Investigate tours for House on the Rock and you might find one that includes Taliesin. As Anne said, you might have to take Amtrak or Greyhound into Wisconsin to board one. Let us know what you find out.

3. Re: Guided tours to taleisin starting from Minneapolis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2017, 13:17