We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

Poplar Bluff, MO
Level Contributor
26 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

Hi! Just purchased a timeshare at Suites at Fall Creek from Svacationman with timeshare freedom. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath, waiting on deed transfer, but very excited to have family vacation there. Want to celebrate daughters 4th b-day in a great place. Thinking of taking her to celebration city and ride the ducks? Does any have any info about my new purchase? Thanks :)

Mentioned in this post
Fall Creek Inn & Suites
Fall Creek Inn & Suites
309 Reviews
Branson, MO
Main Street Lake Cruises of Branson MO
77 Reviews
US$39 per adult
Free Cancellation
Branson Show - The Haygoods
15 Reviews
US$42 per adult
Free Cancellation
Raiding the Country Vault
13 Reviews
US$44 per adult
Free Cancellation
Kansas
Level Contributor
94 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

Hi there. I cannot personally speak about the Suites at Fall Creek because I have never stayed at your resort, but as a fellow timeshare owner (we own 6) I can say you will LOVE having lots of room to spread out along with being able to cook, wash clothes etc..a hotel room doesn't begin to compare. You will also like being able to trade your week to go to other resorts too. If you are looking at going to Branson and using your actual week at the resort over July 4th you need to lock it in now as Branson books up over the Summer months especially the holiday weekends. The ducks are really fun. I prefer Silver Dollar City over Celebration City, but everyone likes different things. Have fun and if you have any questions you can email me at tiggrabb@comcast.net and I'll try and answer any Branson or timeshare(in general)questions.

Mentioned in this post
Fall Creek Inn & Suites
Fall Creek Inn & Suites
309 Reviews
Branson, MO
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City
9,568 Reviews
Branson, MO
Poplar Bluff, MO
Level Contributor
26 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

Thank You for the encougement! I really needed it, to many people want to down timeshare to quickly. How do you trade your week?

la
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

we stayed at sunterra in 2005 in a two br. it was great

pamela.caskey@ms.com
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

Did you ever get your transaction completed? I bought a Hawaii week from Svacationman. (Timeshare Freedom claims they are NOT associated with him.) In fact, as of today, they say they never got paid any of my funds from him. I bought 2/5/08 - as of today 8/21/08 - still not done; both phone numbers are disconnected, etc etc. Looks like I'm out a LOT of hard earned $$$$$$ for NOTHING. BEWARE of svacationman!!

Poplar Bluff, MO
Level Contributor
26 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

Hi! I am so sorry to hear about this. We did close within 2 months w/ NO problems. I did deal w/ Timeshare Freedom on this, and they did very well answering my many phone calls. (nervous about transaction) Svacationman himself even e-mailed them on our behalf. We have already used our TS this year. I don't know if any of this info. will help, but here is some names & #'s. Tammy Vonier @ TSF 706-348-1405. Svacationman name is Dharmesh Patel @ Resorts Access Network, L.L.C. 8906 E. 96th St. #322 Fishers, IN 46038. Good luck in this, hope all works out in your favor. Don't let this leave a bad taste in your mouth for TS, we loved using ours!!

6. Re: New Timeshare at Sunterra Plantation at Fall Creek!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 11:17