We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

i was about to book hotel package and tickets through branson 2 for 1 until i found out you had to listen to a lecture on timeshares.

not to happy about that. is there anywhere legit you can get tickets/hotel WITHOUT doing a timeshare? Can i ONLY get tickets at branson 2 for 1 without being obligated to listen to someone rambling about a timeshare? anyone else delt with this?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
1. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

I booked a hotel through them for this summer at Seven Gables Inn. They told me all I had to do was stop at the 2for1 and pay them cash and then I would get my vouchers for my room. It is not a timeshare as far as I was told. They said it is too help the hotel to fill vacancies.

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
2. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

i was told we had to sit through a 90 minute timeshare thing.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
3. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

Who told you this? I just called Seven Gables and they said it is not a timeshare.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
947 posts
97 reviews
4. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

Branson 2 for 1 is NOT a timeshare. I do not know of any 'package deals' though they do offer hotel rooms. The 2 for 1 is on the corner of 76 across from Walgreens and diagonal from the Titanic museum. We have bought tickets from them many times and never had a timeshare talk.

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
5. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

branson 2 for 1 tickets 1800-361-8820

i asked specifically about if there was a catch to the cheap price, and that is what they told me. did you get tickets with your hotel?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
6. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

You must be referring to something else. The Branson 2for1 tickets phone# we are talking about is 417-336-0241. Their website is branson2for1tickets.com Just trying to help you out.

Branson
2 posts
7. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

tHIS IS STEVE FROM BRANSON 2 FOR 1 TICKETS. WE HAVE NO REPEAT NO TIMESHARES AT ALL!!!!!!! This is totally bogus post. If anyone has any questions or doubts, fell free to call me at 417-336-0241 or stop in.

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
8. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

my bad its Ticket2Branson!!

Branson
2 posts
9. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

The 800 number rogatz posted is for Westgate Resorts. They ARE a timeshare, not Branson 2 for 1 Tickets.

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
10. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

i am sooooooooooo sorry. i was totally wrong. i checked the correct website and the deals are great! thanks to all who set me straight!

Get answers to your questions about Branson