We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

i was about to book hotel package and tickets through branson 2 for 1 until i found out you had to listen to a lecture on timeshares.

not to happy about that. is there anywhere legit you can get tickets/hotel WITHOUT doing a timeshare? Can i ONLY get tickets at branson 2 for 1 without being obligated to listen to someone rambling about a timeshare? anyone else delt with this?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

I booked a hotel through them for this summer at Seven Gables Inn. They told me all I had to do was stop at the 2for1 and pay them cash and then I would get my vouchers for my room. It is not a timeshare as far as I was told. They said it is too help the hotel to fill vacancies.

Mentioned in this post
Seven Gables Inn
Seven Gables Inn
617 Reviews
Branson, MO
nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

i was told we had to sit through a 90 minute timeshare thing.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

Who told you this? I just called Seven Gables and they said it is not a timeshare.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
946 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

Branson 2 for 1 is NOT a timeshare. I do not know of any 'package deals' though they do offer hotel rooms. The 2 for 1 is on the corner of 76 across from Walgreens and diagonal from the Titanic museum. We have bought tickets from them many times and never had a timeshare talk.

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

branson 2 for 1 tickets 1800-361-8820

i asked specifically about if there was a catch to the cheap price, and that is what they told me. did you get tickets with your hotel?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

You must be referring to something else. The Branson 2for1 tickets phone# we are talking about is 417-336-0241. Their website is branson2for1tickets.com Just trying to help you out.

Branson
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

tHIS IS STEVE FROM BRANSON 2 FOR 1 TICKETS. WE HAVE NO REPEAT NO TIMESHARES AT ALL!!!!!!! This is totally bogus post. If anyone has any questions or doubts, fell free to call me at 417-336-0241 or stop in.

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

my bad its Ticket2Branson!!

Branson
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

The 800 number rogatz posted is for Westgate Resorts. They ARE a timeshare, not Branson 2 for 1 Tickets.

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: branson 2 for 1 tickets=timeshare

i am sooooooooooo sorry. i was totally wrong. i checked the correct website and the deals are great! thanks to all who set me straight!

Get answers to your questions about Branson