We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to stay near Hermann

Vestal, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
places to stay near Hermann

We will be in the Hermann area on May 29, 2013. We'd like to spend some time on the wine trail, spending the night in the area. I am overwhelmed with website lists of B&Bs in the $150-200/night range. We'd like to spend in the vicinity of $100/night. Not necessarily B&B: we've enjoyed park cabins on our journeys in the past - nothing fancy, just comfortable and private. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Berger, Missouri
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: places to stay near Hermann

Better late than never, Berger Guesthouse is on my 42 acre farm. I'm just outside Hermann, MO in Franklin County MO. Please check out my site; www.bergerguesthouse.com/ and my ranking on TripAdvisor. We'd love to have you visit. We have a lovely in-ground pool and small lake. Keep us in mind for your next adventure.

Vestal, New York
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: places to stay near Hermann

thx for good info! We may not be that way again, but we much enjoyed our trip thru that area last year at this time. So we'll make note of your farm and, if there again - will call----

Reply to: places to stay near Hermann
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hermann