We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Valentine's Day Weekend

Missouri
Level Contributor
396 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Romantic Valentine's Day Weekend

What would be your recommendations for Valentine's Weekend in Hermann? Looking for romance, good food & drink. :)

Mentioned in this post
Hermann
Hermann
Missouri
Linn, Missouri
Level Contributor
748 posts
488 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Valentine's Day Weekend

There are lots of nice wineries in the area. My personal favorite is Adam Puchta. The views are prettiest though at Oakglen. I would take a look at the wineries and see if any are offering live music that day, which is always a plus or any other special events.

As far as a romantic meal I would look at Black Walnut Bistro, Cottage Restaurant or the Vintage Restaurant up at Stone Hill Winery.

Mentioned in this post
Black Walnut Bistro
Black Walnut Bistro
407 Reviews
Hermann, MO
Vintage Restaurant
Vintage Restaurant
470 Reviews
Hermann, MO
Stone Hill Winery
Stone Hill Winery
573 Reviews
Hermann, MO
2. Re: Romantic Valentine's Day Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2017, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Hermann
;