We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cottage status???

Missouri
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
The Cottage status???

Does anyone here have any info about what is going on with The Cottage restaurant?

I saw the recent message on the website that Aug 22 was the last day of business so I assumed it was closed. Now there is a post in the review section here that it is under new management. When I call, there is a message that "we look forward to opening as" and I can't understand the rest. Tried to call the Hermann visitor center but the line is always busy.

5 replies to this topic
missouri
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Cottage status???

The Cottage restaurant is indeed closed. They plan to open at a new location in Hermann. The property on Hwy H was bought by new people and will not be the same.

Missouri
Level Contributor
44 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Cottage status???

Thank you for the info. I'll be interested to see how soon the original location is re-opened.

Hermann, Missouri
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Cottage status???

The Cottage Restaurant did close. That owner opened a new restaurant in downtown Hermann on 4th Street called The Harvest Table. They have great food and a whole new look and menu!

At what was the Cottage, they have built two tree house Guest Houses and the old restaurant building is now an event venue. The tree houses are wonderful and they are truly in the trees!

Hermann, Missouri
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Cottage status???

The Cottage Restaurant did close. That owner opened a new restaurant in downtown Hermann on 4th Street called The Harvest Table. They have great food and a whole new look and menu!

At what was the Cottage, they have built two tree house Guest Houses and the old restaurant building is now an event venue. The tree houses are wonderful and they are truly in the trees!

missouri
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Cottage status???

The restaurant has moved to East 4th street in Hermann and is now called Harvest to Table.

Reply to: The Cottage status???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hermann