We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forever the Sickest Kids in Kansas City

Kansas City
2 posts
Forever the Sickest Kids in Kansas City

Hey, is anyone going tosee Forever the Sickest Kids on October 27? The venue they're going to be playing at is called "Beaumont," in Kansas City, Missouri.

I dug their last album a lot and heard they are putting out a new EP 11/17. I'm really really pumped for this release. I'm hoping the EP will have more songs like Woah Oh on it. That song is sick! The lineup for their headlining tour is pretty amazing too. Just bought tix on www.myspace.com/foreverthesickestkids to see em. Anyone else going to their tour or dig these guys? Not sure if this is up anyone's alley but post away and let me know what you guys think....

www.myspace.com/foreverthesickestkids

1. Re: Forever the Sickest Kids in Kansas City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2010, 13:19