We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday night decisions.....

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
220 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday night decisions.....

I will be in KC a week on Sunday night. As I will be on my own and enjoy a good night out and conversation, what would be the better recommendation?

A - Stay downtown at the Crowne Plaza and go to the Power and Light, even though some of the bars are not really my first choice, or B - Stay at the Country Club Plaza IC Hotel and plow through the choices there.

I tend to like good music, particularly live, even though I will need to eat, food is secondary, I would rather soak up some atmosphere being in a different town. I was thinking of taking cab down to BB's Lawnside for some Blues then back into the place I choose downtown or at the plaza.

Any suggestions or steer would be welcome.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Country Club Plaza
Country Club Plaza
1,764 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday night decisions.....

BB's is a good choice. IC might be better on a Sunday night- plaza is good. so is power and light just dont know how active it is on a Sunday

Kansas City
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday night decisions.....

Fred P Otts on the plaza always has late food and live music Sunday nights. It's service industry night so it's always full of fun lovin' locals

3. Re: Sunday night decisions.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2010, 12:29
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City