We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to be in town next w/e...anything doing for lil kids?

Level Contributor
828 posts
262 reviews
Save Topic
going to be in town next w/e...anything doing for lil kids?

I've always gotten great tips on things to do with my grandkids here...anything going on the w/e of Nov 13th?? we're based in independence....we've done the kids museum in Shawnee & the indoor play area in Blue springs....i'm shying away from indoor stuff with the flu threat still looming....

any ideas?? they're 4,3 & 19 mo...

overland park...
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: going to be in town next w/e...anything doing for lil kids?

you could take them to one of the apple orchards such as Louisburg where you can watch them make apple cider donuts. Check out website www.kckidsfun.com for information on kids theaters, open gym times in the area, library story times, etc. Crown Center would be another fun option with the Fritz's train restaurant (food is not great but kids love it), Kaleidoscope (check out times for family play sessions when adults can go in with younger ones), and the Coterie theatre is there also.

Mentioned in this post
Crown Center
Crown Center
545 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope
405 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
2. Re: going to be in town next w/e...anything doing for lil kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2010, 12:32
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City