We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

Mason, Michigan
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

We'll be in town for 11/19-21. Most of our days will be right at the Sprint Center but we're looking for restaurants within walking distance from the arena. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Sprint Center
Sprint Center
356 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
Fairfax, Missouri
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

Union Station is just a couple blocks from the Center, there are several restaurants as well as a food court with several options. Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Union Station
Union Station
2,092 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

There is a chipolte. chef burger. famous daves- will have hot dog carts on the street during the day. those are the most budget friendly for HS age kids. plenty of places that are a little higher priced

Actually the Costinnos grocerys store has a great selection of foods for all meals.

Union station is about a mile 1/2 away- really only a 2-3 places in there left to eat now

Mentioned in this post
Union Station
Union Station
2,092 Reviews
Kansas City, MO
Fairfax, Missouri
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

Sorry, I was thinking Scottrade center in St. Louis, didn't see it was for Kansas City.

Mentioned in this post
Mason, Michigan
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

Thank you for the replies. We're leaving Lansing, Michigan at 230 am Thursday morning to head there. KC should see an influx of High School Youth starting Thursday! I'm looking forward to it.

Mentioned in this post
Lansing
Lansing
Ingham County, MI
missouri
Level Contributor
780 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

I was leaving the Metro area late afternoon today and met a 'convoy' of tour busses heading to KC on Interstate 70! Wonder if I 'saw' your group!!!!

6. Re: Food near Sprint Ctr, coming with 20,000 High School Youth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2010, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Kansas City