We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The "strip"

Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The "strip"

All the searches I have done talks about the Osage Beach strip and shopping but all are old posts. So is there a strip with activities and shopping? Traveling there next week with two teens and want to find plenty to do on and off the water.So need suggestions of must sees and must dos in the area.

6 replies to this topic
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
796 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The "strip"

"The Strip" is where you first come over the Dam. It is the original old part of town. It has: tourist type shops,

tour boats, restaurants, bars, arcades. Everything there is old construction - it is about 2 miles long. You could see everything here in an hour or so.

Then there is the area where the outlet mall is. Which is much newer construction. Lots of shopping, a big movie theatre, restaurants.

There is also an entertainment complex called The Horny Toad. www.toadcove.com Definitely a good place for lunch on the water

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
796 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The "strip"

www.funlake.com has good info. have you seen this site?

Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The "strip"

I looked at the site but then other sites contradicted them...confusing! Just trying to make sure we have enough to do to keep two teens occupied

Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The "strip"

I looked at the fun lakes site but other sites contradicted them...just trying to make sure I can find enough for two teens to do there for a nice weekend away! Since We Have Experience Driving A boat!

Level Contributor
12 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The "strip"

The strip ain't what it use to be but there are plenty of fun things to do at the Lake of the Ozarks. Depending on where you are staying, Lake Ozark State Park has beaches. There are go-cart and mini golf places.

Edited: 27 June 2014, 22:32
Mississippi Gulf...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: The "strip"

Where is nicer to raise a family Osage Beach or Ozarks?

Reply to: The "strip"
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Osage Beach
Recent Conversations