We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

road trip to minnesota

Winnipeg, Canada
4 posts
1 review
road trip to minnesota

We were going to travel through to Montana but are now going from Winnipeg to Minnesota.We are mostly camping . 13 year old wants to fish.12 year old wants to shop.Any suggestions?

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: road trip to minnesota

So you were going to Montana, but now you're going to Minnesota?

Shopping in the Twin Cities, fishing for walleye in any of 1,000 lakes.

For more specific details, go to the Minnesota forum (grins). My guess is you accidentally posted this here.

Poynette, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
50 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: road trip to minnesota

My wife and I will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary, We will be traveling by auto from southern Wisconsin. We are not into shopping but enjoy lakes, bed and breakfasts, culture, wineries, and tourist areas found in southern or central minnesota. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

3. Re: road trip to minnesota

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Great Falls