We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sip n Dip

usa
Level Contributor
107 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Sip n Dip

We will be in Great Falls next Sunday for a morning/afternoon. Originally we were to arrive Saturday afternoon and planned to go to Sip n Dip for the mermaid show that night. But, our flights changed and we don't get in until late Saturday night. After a long day of travel from the east coast, I don't think we will be in the mood for a tiki bar. We must continue on to meet friends Sunday afternoon. Does anyone know what Sip n Dip is like on a Sunday at lunch time? I assume the mermaids perform only at night? I was really looking forward to seeing this odd attraction. Thanks for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Sip 'n Dip Lounge
Sip 'n Dip Lounge
251 Reviews
Great Falls, MT
Roadhouse Diner
$$ - $$$, American, Diner, Healthy
2K's cafe
$, American, Cafe, Diner
Jakers Restaurant
$$ - $$$, American, Steakhouse, Soups
1 reply
Great Falls, Montana
Level Contributor
192 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sip n Dip

The Sip & Dip opens at 11 am on Sundays and lunch in the bar is available at any time thereafter from the restaurant downstairs.

You can still see the pool through the underwater window and, depending on when you are visiting, there should be swimmers of some sort utilizing it.

Enjoy your trip.

Mentioned in this post
Sip 'n Dip Lounge
Sip 'n Dip Lounge
251 Reviews
Great Falls, MT
Reply to: Sip n Dip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Great Falls