We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdressers and relaxed pool

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
18 reviews
Hairdressers and relaxed pool

Hello

we are staying at the Aria and I'm looking for a hairdresser just for a blow dry before our friends wedding - any recommendations?

Also what hotel pools are best for relaxing not looking for a pool party but nice beds/cabana and good service.

Thanks

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,737 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
635 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$399.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
5,905 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Hairdressers and relaxed pool

You don't need to leave aria .

You generally can't just go to other hotels pools either unless you book a cabana .

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
699 posts
148 reviews
2. Re: Hairdressers and relaxed pool

You can try the Drybar in the Miracle Mile shops for your hair. I didn't use them in LV but did in NYC. They are good and probably cheaper than the hotel spa. thedrybar.com. There may be another location also but I'm not sure. Good luck.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,285 posts
165 reviews
3. Re: Hairdressers and relaxed pool

Drybar for a quick blow out, should be around $40. Most salons will also offer that service but it will be at a premium.

QHM
Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
608 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: Hairdressers and relaxed pool

Another vote for drybar in Miracle Mile--I go every time I'm in Vegas. I think it's $49 for a blowdry AND style, which is a great price (in my opinion) vs any hotel salon. Also they have a DJ in there as well as a full (cocktail) bar--fun if there a few of you going.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
699 posts
148 reviews
5. Re: Hairdressers and relaxed pool

Not sure when you're going but there is currently a Groupon for Drybar for 35 bucks.

Edited: 29 June 2017, 19:59
Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,840 posts
168 reviews
6. Re: Hairdressers and relaxed pool

Aria is the answer. Good choice. Have fun!

https:/…the-salon.html

7. Re: Hairdressers and relaxed pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2018, 12:17