We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C

Meredith, New...
Level Contributor
110 posts
121 reviews
I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C

Can you suggest anything moderately priced American Italian or whatever which will serve us quickly enough to get us out to a performance?

5 replies to this topic
NH
Level Contributor
3,804 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C

Constantly Pizza is almost "kitty corner" and across the street.

Since you are coming down from Meredith, you do have other options the entire length of the Main St. area. Of course if you wanted to just make one stop and grab a bite, Constantly is probably the closest option. ~~~allfins ><>

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C

Vibes is an awesome burger place. Local ingredients, creative menu, and a walk up counter make it quick and delicious. There is a very good Asian restaurant across from Capitol center called Beijing-Tokyo. Also Hermanos, agreat Mexican restaurant, is nearby, but there may be aslower option. And the Concord Food Coop has an excellent cafe and buffet. Many additional options if you walk father north on Main Street beyond Pleasant Street.

New England
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C

I recommend the Barley House, right down the street. Vibes is good but is very casual. The Co=op is more a grocery store than anything.

Boston...
Level Contributor
505 posts
4. Re: I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C

There is also a place called "o"s. The last 2 times we went to the CC we ate there. A fair bit pricey but we did not know of any of the others so thats where we landed up. Excellent food and service though and they are used to serving concert goers. Its a few hundred yards further up the street from the CC, ie towards the north.

Peterborough, NH
Level Contributor
573 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C

Has anyone ever been to Angelina's (since the OP asked about Italian)? Entrees $18 - $24...the TA reviews are pretty good.

O's was nice but agree...pricey. I think of it more as the night out all by itself rather than the opening act to going to a concert.

There is also House of India for Indian.

Have not been to Hermanos in Concord but have been to Hermanos near Tilton and it was good. I think they used to be the same owners but are now separate.

Reply to: I need a restaurant within walking distance of the Capitol C
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Concord