We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Massapequa, New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Trying to meet up with my parents elderly friends who live in Concord. We are going from NYC to Jackson with other friends in their car so can't really stop on the way there or home. Looks like it's about 2 hours between the two, is there a midway place they could meet for coffee or a quick lunch if I borrow my friend's car for a couple of hours? Are there direct roads between the 2 since I'm not familiar with the area? Thanks.

7 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,378 posts
58 reviews
34 helpful votes
1. Re: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Lincoln or wolfeboro are options

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
23 reviews
29 helpful votes
2. Re: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Lincoln is a good suggestion, especially for them, as it is all on the highway, a straight shot from Concord. Depending on their age and comfort on the roads, they may actually prefer Wolfeboro for being all two Lane roads. If an hour drive feels a bit much for them, you might offer to meet then in Plymouth (about 45 minutes) or Tilton (25 minutes) on the highway from Concord. If they prefer the smaller roads, you could offer to meet in Lee, Durham, or Portsmouth, which would be 30 to 45 minutes for them along Rte 4, or perhaps Alton or some other small town a little closer. They may know of a good restaurant they could suggest. I and others could offer some good suggestions in most, if not all, of these place, though.

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
585 posts
228 reviews
85 helpful votes
3. Re: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Harts Turkey Farm! Classic NH! Easy drive for both. http://www.hartsturkeyfarm.com/

Concord, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
207 reviews
71 helpful votes
4. Re: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

www.visitwatervillevalley.com

Papillion, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
30 reviews
11 helpful votes
5. Re: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Great recommendation Snorkl3guy, we may hit them for lunch the day we head from Jackson to Ogunquit.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,013 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Meredith or Plymouth are other options.

Boston...
Level Contributor
941 posts
13 reviews
13 helpful votes
7. Re: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?

Looks like a really old post !

Reply to: Halfway point between Concord and Jackson?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Concord