We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe area to live in Tilton

Redmond, OR
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Safe area to live in Tilton

I will be working and living in Tilton for a few months starting in December and was wondering where would be a good area to search for a funished apartment and or house. I am a youger sinlge woman and need a safe area to live in.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safe area to live in Tilton

Hey Tut, welcome -- I'm not sure if any of us regulars are going to know Tilton well enough to respond. Perhaps a realtor in the area can help if nobody here has ideas. My gut is generally the smaller towns in the area are pretty safe -- but you're wise to check it all out.

So, we'll see you at Loon this winter -- right? I recall you thought you'd give skiing a try!

LMM

Redmond, OR
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Safe area to live in Tilton

Thanks for the realtor suggestion and yes maybe you will see me at Loon this winter! I'm not going to be working in Groton, so I am off to Tilton instead for a few months!

Mentioned in this post
Groton
Groton
Connecticut
Concord, New...
Level Contributor
467 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safe area to live in Tilton

The Tilton area is generally safe. The major crimes would be drug related and usually against people that know each other, this applies more to Laconia and Franklin, but its all the same area. If you hang out with troublemakers, you might have issues, if you behave you'll be just fine. There is not a lot of random crime that is out of the norm in that area.

Mentioned in this post
Laconia
Laconia
New Hampshire
4. Re: Safe area to live in Tilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2011, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Tilton