We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

favorite CLEAN hotel

NJ
Level Contributor
925 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
favorite CLEAN hotel

Heading down for the wine tasting this weekend. Stayed in the Aztec motel maybe 10 years ago. Didn't like it. Used to stay in Seaside Park at the White Sands Motel just outside the entrance to Island Beach State Park as a child. For comparison purposes we have stayed at the Olympic Island in Wildwood & Doolan's in Spring Lake. Something like those are fine.

What's good for 1 night in Seaside Heights? Good is defined as clean. It's only 1 night so I'm not too picky. Location & price are considerations but clean is not negotiable. I get these are 2 star Jersey Shore motels not 5 stars in the City.

Mentioned in this post
Wildwood
Wildwood
Cape May County, NJ
Doolan's
Doolan's
140 Reviews
Spring Lake, NJ
Seaside Heights
Seaside Heights
Jersey Shore, NJ
Jersey Shore
Jersey Shore
New Jersey
3 replies to this topic
BrickUSA
Level Contributor
4,026 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: favorite CLEAN hotel

Tripadvisor reviewers have rated the "Sunburst Hotels I and II" as the Seaside Heights hotels with the most positive reviews.

Tripadvisor will bring up "best value" as a category....but you can select "top rated" and then the "Sunburst Hotels I and II" come up as the winner.

Mentioned in this post
Seaside Heights
Seaside Heights
Jersey Shore, NJ
NJ
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: favorite CLEAN hotel

I would choose the Charlroy- Owner has very high clean standards. Right across from the Ocean from what used to be funtown pier. Room bathrooms have been upgraded over the last two years, Call direct for best prices.

NJ
Level Contributor
925 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: favorite CLEAN hotel

Glad to hear the Charlroy is clean may try that sometime. We ended up at the Four Winds on Kearney Ave. It was clean. They let us park before & after check in which was nice, although I don't know if they would have been OK with that during July & August.

Reply to: favorite CLEAN hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights
Recent Conversations