We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Seaside cleaned up?

Level Contributor
11 posts
16 reviews
Is Seaside cleaned up?

Hello everyone. I am making a return to Seaside Heights at the end of August for a short 3 day stay. I myself visited here with my family ever summer as child but haven't been back in close to 12 years. This will be my fiance's first time. I've read everywhere that is has been really cleaned up in recent years but am getting conflicting reports by some. Had anyone visited within the last few weeks? We are young couple recently engaged and just looking to enjoy the beach during the day and have some fun at night in a causal bar type setting. Nothing crazy.

Sussex, New Jersey
Level Contributor
168 posts
27 reviews
11. Re: Is Seaside cleaned up?

Well if you go to the Seaside Heights forum, there are not many threads in there. Most of them are from 2015 so I can see how someone would think it's current.

12. Re: Is Seaside cleaned up?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2017, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights
Recent Conversations