We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
879 posts
7 reviews
airport

can anyone tell me-whats the nearest airport to seaside heights. Newark or philly

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,297 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: airport

If you go to Google maps and locate Seaside Heights. You can find the exact distance from both airports by clicking on directions. Newark is 71 miles and Philadelphia is 77.6 miles from Seaside.

Brick, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
164 reviews
2. Re: airport

www.thewildwoods.com

marygo did great. Newark NJ ...airport code EWR might be slightly quicker because you can get there using two major roads: Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike.

I put a link above in case you were open to consider another NJ boardwalk that is similar to Seaside Heights.

The Wildwood Boardwalk is closer to Philadelphia. It is also close to Atlantic City.....just in case that interests you :)

Edited: 12 August 2016, 04:35
Brick, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
164 reviews
3. Re: airport

www.wildwoodsnj.com

This is the one I wanted to share. Sorry for the previous one that fell short of the mark.

Edited: 12 August 2016, 04:41
port republic
Level Contributor
2,520 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: airport

btw AC Airport is 57 miles

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
38,706 posts
121 reviews
5. Re: airport

And I think it's easier, driving, to get from AC to Seaside.

Pjk

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
9,570 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: airport

And it's about 55 miles from Trenton-Mercer Airport to Seaside, usually another easy ride.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
29 reviews
7. Re: airport

Hi we cant fly to Atlantic city from scotland uk .can fly to ewr or phily direct ..thanks all ..

port republic
Level Contributor
2,520 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: airport

UK to Logan then ACY

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
9,570 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: airport

Or from Scotland to Atlanta to Trenton-Mercer Airport.

Brick, New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,138 posts
164 reviews
10. Re: airport

...or Philadelphia to Wildwood NJ and forget Seaside Heights.

mazza2112....do you have relatives in Seaside or a specific reason you chose that boardwalk?

If not, since you CAN fly into philly, check out the blue link I placed into post #3 above

It's a great boardwalk...comparable or probably even better than Seaside Heights. Flying directly into Philadelphia and then taking your rental car to The Wildwoods near Atlantic City would save you the extra steps that others are suggesting.

Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights
Recent Conversations