We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Manila to Angeles

Manila, Philippines
3 posts
Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

My family and I are travelling to Angeles from Manila to visit relatives. Anyone know of any legit taxis that are safe and reliable, not too expensive though. Thanks in advance!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
49 helpful votes
1. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

To avoid shady drivers and broken / useless aircon cabs I use Angeles City Taxi every time I head up. The price is almost the same as a normal taxi (P3,000) and the drivers and cars are legit. Hope this helps!! angelescitytaxi.com

Edited: 2 years ago
Manila, Philippines
3 posts
2. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Oh, as well, Genesis Bus is supposed to be good too if you want a more cost effective approach. Its only P350

Manila, Philippines
3 posts
3. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Note: Genesis Bus P350 per person is from NAIA Airport. I checked out Angeles City Taxi, the fare is P3000 for taxi and driver from the airport. I'll need the taxi, wife says so ;) Thanks HERNSTER for your quick reply!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
49 helpful votes
4. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Cheers!

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
142 reviews
83 helpful votes
5. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Although my reply is late, it might help people searching for one when they come across this thread. You can also book a car pick up thru www.margaritastation.com

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
191 posts
21 reviews
13 helpful votes
6. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Current time from Manila airport to Angeles plz. Any days / times to avoid..like peak hour / Sat morn??

I know depends on what time you leave so as most hotels have check in at 2 pm what is good time to leave Manila?

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
16,067 posts
52 reviews
138 helpful votes
7. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

I don't think any one can tell you how long your trip will take.

This is a reverse time for a saturday morning. But I was at terminal 2 waiting for a flight to Sydney one Saturday afternoon when an Aussie arrived from Angles. He had decided to leave early so he could go shopping in Manila but had to abandon the idea because he had taken 5 hours to get to Manila form Angeles.

8. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Help to suggest which taxi I should take from manila airport to lubao pampanga, solo traveler, British national

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
191 posts
21 reviews
13 helpful votes
9. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Staying near Robinson Place - decided to stay onight then to Angeles the next morning.

I am thinking Jam Beundia Bus Terminal would be best place to catch bus to Angeles the next morning?

Is this right?

To beat the traffic (lol if possible) I am thinking about leaving about 12 ish.

Any feedback appreciated.

Puerto Galera...
Level Contributor
8,648 posts
27 reviews
65 helpful votes
10. Re: Taxi from Manila to Angeles
Save

Jam do not go to AC and going to Pasay you are heading in the wrong direction.- south instead of north

There used to be tourist buses from Ermita, I think Swagman but dont have details.

I assume you are carrying more than a 60 cm backpack so you cant take the LRT so its 10 kms in a taxi to Monumento then a Victory liner bus to Dau then trike.

The closest bus terminal is Philippine Rabbit in Manila i.e Manila City but they are infrequent

T

© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.