We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Triathalon

NJ
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Triathalon

My son and his friends are doing the Triathalon on July 18th. Is here any place they can stay the night before? Everything I found wants a 3-4 night minimum. Are there bed and breakfasts in Montauk?

Thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,426 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Triathalon

On the race's website it clearly says most of the hotels they recommend require 2 night stays.

www.mightymontauk.com/packetpickup.html

I think even a b & b at that time of year will require more than a Sat. night stay in high season.

Here's a list of B & B's but I think they'll also have minimums.

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g48194-c2-Montauk_Lon…

You might contact the Chamber of Commerce who may have a list of people with rooms to rent in their homes. I don't know how many friends there are, but they may have to split up.

2. Re: Triathalon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2010, 13:17