We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Stove Pub

SF Bay Area
1 post
Save Topic
Old Stove Pub

I am trying to get a hold of the Old Stove Pub and there is no answer or the call doesn't even go through. The number I have is 631 537-3300.

Does anyone know if there is a different number or how to reach this business? Any help is greatly appreciated.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
98,959 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Stove Pub

I'm not sure if it's still open. After the original owners left, Colin Ambrose who also owns Estia in Bridgehampton took it over. The number you have is correct. When I dial it I get a recording that the call didn't go through. I'm not sure it's still open. If you want to be sure, why not try phoning Estia and ask?

(631)725-1045

2. Re: Old Stove Pub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2010, 14:41
Get answers to your questions about Sagaponack
Recent Conversations