We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity vs pure discovery

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Infinity vs pure discovery

Hi there

We stayed at this hotel last year on the pure discovery package. We've booked again and my travel agent told me following the rebrand the package had changed its name to the infinity package.

I now know this isn't the case and have taken this up with the agent and await their response! We aren't too bothered about all the trips again as already done this but I wondered if the food and drink packages are different I.e. is there a more limited selection on Inifinity or are they the same?

Thanks

LUX* Le Morne
LUX* Le Morne
#1 of 11 hotels in Le Morne
Villa Seewoo
Villa Seewoo
#1 of 3 B&Bs / Inns in Le Morne
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
23,182 posts
2,279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Infinity vs pure discovery

You might be better of emailing the hotel and seeking clarification.

By the way, what is the name of the hotel you will be staying at?

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Infinity vs pure discovery

Good point! It's Lux le Morne (was les pavilions).

Agent has come back and said it should be the same package on food and drink so have emailed hotel as well for clarity.

To upgrade is £64 per person per day for pure discovery. Trips and massage was nice but not worth this much in my opinion!

Mentioned in this post
LUX* Le Morne
LUX* Le Morne
5,408 Reviews
Mauritius
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
23,182 posts
2,279 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Infinity vs pure discovery

There is a factsheet but I think it does not help much.

£64 per person per day sounds steep though.

…luxislandresorts.com/media/12933/lux_0353_c…

4. Re: Infinity vs pure discovery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 15:18