We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

Somerset uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

Me and my partner want to get married November 2013. I am soo overwhelmed with the standard of hotels in Mauritius and really don't know where to pick. I would ideally like An all inclusive hotel. Anyone who has been married here please help???

London, United...
Level Contributor
729 posts
95 reviews
1. Re: Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

Both are fantastic hotels! Great choices of All Inclusive, my favourite would be lux Le morne, but probably because I love the location more on the west. The shandrani is a nice hotel, great restaurants but a little too big for my liking.

Mauritius
Level Contributor
13 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

Hello,

Both of the hotels are very nice. I know that all inclusive at Shandrani is really well worth it. Shandrani is well located in a protected lagoon but it's also true that Le Morne is spectacular.

Maybe what you can do is mix your stay with few days at Shandrani then go to Le Paradis (which is in Le Morne) for your honeymoon as it's the same group.

Hope this helps

Julien

Marbella
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

I will let you know because we will get married 17 september in lux le morne.

Regards

notts
Level Contributor
20 posts
73 reviews
4. Re: Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

Just got married (yesterday) at Lux Le Morne so I am probably a little biased. It was wonderful, absolutely perfect. Beautiful setting, gorgeous white sands. The wedding organiser Mannie sorted everything and took away any stress for me. I will leave a review shortly and put some photos on so you can see. If you choose Lux and have any questions, let me know. Rowena x

5. Re: Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 January 2013, 07:05
6. Re: Lux le morne or shandrani for wedding!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 13:17