We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

PA
Level Contributor
904 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

We are planning a long weekend in September with 2 other couples. We were wondering if there was any kind of shuttle service for the wineries, so we didn't have to worry about drinking and driving? Thanks!

Likely To Sell Out
2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New...
457 Reviews
from US$320.00*
Likely To Sell Out
4-day Niagara Falls, Washington DC...
2 Reviews
from US$673.00*
3-Day Tour: Finger Lakes, Niagara...
61 Reviews
from US$442.00*
Kane, Pennsylvania
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

We stayed at colonial inn and had some ice that they serve on the property. Try the black cherry. Also check out Montour falls they have a nice waterfall you can drive right up to.

Watkins Glen, New...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

I am the manager of the Chieftain Motel. I have been working with Les the owner/driver of Frisky Wine Tour, he is wonderful, very knowlodgeable with the area as well as the wineries. Les will pick you up at your Motel/Hotel and will drop you back off where you were picked up after the tour. I recently had a couple staying with me for their anniversary, I suggested to them to take the Frisky Wine Tour. They came back and had a wonderful time. The young lady also recieved a bouquet of flowers from Les as she got off the bus.

Mentioned in this post
Chieftain Motel
Chieftain Motel
28 Reviews
Watkins Glen, NY
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

Just used Frisky wine tours great service and friendly and professional. 7/2013

2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

Just used Frisky wine tours great service and friendly and professional. 7/2013

Ingersoll, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

Frisky Wine Tours is fantastic highly recommend them

Mentioned in this post
Frisky Wine Tours
Frisky Wine Tours
115 Reviews
Watkins Glen, NY
Ingersoll, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

Fisky wine tours is awesome. Les your tour guide knows his stuff and is very entertaining.

17. Re: Shuttles/bus for wine tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2014, 13:21
Get answers to your questions about Watkins Glen