We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

5 posts
Save Topic
Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

My hubby and I will have a 3-days(10/12-14)road trip to WG and Ithaca. We already booked super 8 motel in Ithaca for 10/13 night. We want to book a room in WG for 10/12 night but all the hotels are fully booked. So the question is:

any places we could stay around WG? ( the place on the way to Ithaca from WG is perfect ). It seems all the hotels around that area are already fully booked. Oh, my god...

Thanks.

Irondequoit, New...
Level Contributor
631 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

That weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, so you may be hard pressed to find a lot of accommodation. Watkins and Ithaca aren't very far apart, if you can find hotels in Ithaca, you should be OK with your Watkins Glen based itinerary from Ithaca, just figure about 30-45 minutes each way.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

Thanks very much.

I see. That' why the hotels are full. Any other small towns I can stay in because I cannot find one room for 10/12 night.

Vestal, New York
Destination Expert
for Auburn, Finger Lakes
Level Contributor
8,825 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

You could try Auburn, Geneva, Waterloo or Seneca Falls.

Naples, New York
Level Contributor
349 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

It's also Columbus Day 3 day weekend...

You could try looking to the south in the Horseheads / Big Flats area or Corning or to the northwest in Penn Yan

5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

Than you all guys.

Yes. I already booked it in horseheads.

6. Re: Accommadation between Ithaca and WG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2014, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Watkins Glen