We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Ein Bokek with a Dead Sea Beach is?????

Eckman
Level Contributor
90 posts
266 reviews
Best hotel in Ein Bokek with a Dead Sea Beach is?????

Planning a trip for this spring; looking to spend 3 nights at a hotel in Ein Bokek on the Beach (I have psoriasis & want to spend as much time as I can laying on the beach!) Hubby's first time seeing Israel, so I want this to be GREAT- he needs to do the "float" thing, the "mud" thing, we will climb Massada, plan to go to Ein Gedi nature preserve, etc- we will have a car. I have no CLUE now which is the best hotel with a private Dead Sea beach... all the reviews conflict each other! LOL Any RECENT advice? Advice for great food (hubby is a chef), fun things to do (camel treks? ATVing?) needed too!

Thanks!

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
819 posts
58 reviews
1. Re: Best hotel in Ein Bokek with a Dead Sea Beach is?????

We stayed at the Crown Plaza and were very satisfied. It has its own beach right on the Dead Sea. They also have an indoor spa which was great too. We noticed that some of the other hotels were not directly on the Dead Sea or didn't have direct access.

Modi'in-Maccabim-Re...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,979 posts
322 reviews
2. Re: Best hotel in Ein Bokek with a Dead Sea Beach is?????

I recently stayed at Hod HaMidbar and was very satisfied with the facilities and beach service. They also have a nice spa. It is conveniently located just across the road from the mini-shopping center of the Ein Bokek area.

Chana

Israel

3. Re: Best hotel in Ein Bokek with a Dead Sea Beach is?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2012, 11:16