We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC & Upstate with a 3yr old - Tips please

London
2 posts
Save Topic
NYC & Upstate with a 3yr old - Tips please

We are planning to travel to NYC for a wedding in November, we will (probably) stay in NYC for 3-4 days and then would like to head Upstate (with the rest of the wedding party) for Thanksgiving and a couple of days if there's enough to see / do or come back for another night or two in NYC on the way back. We will hire a car to drive Upstate.

Total trip maximum length is 10 days but we could go shorter.

It's just my partner and I and our daughter who will be nearly 3. Can anyone recommend places to go Upstate? The family will be based in Woodstock and we are wondering what things there are to see / do around there at this time of year? I know it will be cold so hoping for some festive stuff and family friendly stuff really?

Also if anyone wants to recommend a family friendly place to stay then please go ahead. We are OK for the NYC bit as been before but a bit stuck on Upstate.

Many thanks!

1. Re: NYC & Upstate with a 3yr old - Tips please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2016, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Woodstock